Jalane has 22 years in the construction industry with experience in interior design, drafting, project coordination and project management.
- Project Manager for commercial design and construction
- Sets up initial proposal and starts bidding process
- job start up to job completion and closeout
- Manage all company AutoCAD files and printing, submittal reviews, and attend monthly project meetings.
- Paris Apothecary Renovation
- Drs. Tapia Office Renovation
- Lamar County Courthouse Exterior Renovation
- Lamar County Services Building
- Texas A&M University Mac Court Project
- Texas A&M University Heritage House
- Cardiology Cath Lab
- Pine Ridge Golf Course Club House Remodel
University of Central Oklahoma, Bachelor of Science Degree in Interior Design, 1993
Attended Oklahoma State University from 1987-1992